Pages

Saturday, 5 April 2014

Live Love Surf

This week I made my first youtube video of my painting process. Actually it was my first youtube video ever.

This is the piece I painted.

And this is the video.


I created this piece for my friends at Lulu Art Mixed Media Supplies in Australia. If you take the time to watch it I hope you learn something interesting and enjoy watching my process.

In my journal this week I've been playing with quotes and birds. This one is words by Hafiz, text by Photoshop and background by me.

I really have to work on my hand lettering. I wish I could write this kind of thing myself but my writing never looks this good. Practice no doubt will make a huge difference...
Have you caught the happy virus this week?

8 comments:

  1. Your surfing piece is really fun to look at. Happy belated PPF! #11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Arnoldo!

      Delete
  2. smashing work, especially like your page. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great video! I'm going to attempt a video next week. No talking just music, like yours! Thanks for sharing!!

    Happy Paint Party Friday!
    http://www.tamsartinflight.com
    http://cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tam, I think just music helped me get over my fear a lot! I hope it does you too.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on making your first video! Loved watching you paint. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katherine. I hope some of the joy I get from the process came across!

      Delete