Pages

Friday, 24 May 2013

A Little Bit of Fun

...mermaid related of course.
I'm really enjoying text as texture at the moment. Just starting writing on a page and filling up all the available space with my stream of consciousness thoughts. I make some close together loose lines with a pencil then use those lines to guide me. Writing really small, printing rather than cursive, I make all the letters the same size as the space between the lines. I like the effect.

What do you write in your art journal?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this so much. I think the doggies are hysterical! I showed my 15 year old! I love the writing as well and how you describe what you are doing. Very Very nice! Lovies, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute! Merry mayhem indeed. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mercats (or are they merdogs?)! Your colours are gorgeous and I love the lettering!
    Daire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW MerFurs! I adore them! XxxLaurie

    ReplyDelete