Pages

Sunday, 21 April 2013

Mermaid Circus

I'm a little late posting this week because I've been having so much fun at the Mermaid Circus with Teesha Moore & Jane Davenport and a whole heap of other amazing, talented and supportive mermaids.

We've been collaging, making a mermaid book, painting & lettering and it's been fantastic.

Here are a few of the pages I've created.





I haven't integrated the two the themes much in my pieces but you should see how inventive some of the other students have been. Merelephants, juggling octopuses, clown fish... amazing imaginative stuff.

Have you been imagining this week? I do hope so!

9 comments:

  1. These are so cool. Love the skeleton.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Nicole, it was a lot of fun to work out where everything went & I had a great discussion with my husband about whether there should be a pelvis! :-)

      Delete
  2. Very fun mermaids, I especially love the last one...very pretty!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment, she's a cross between a Jane Davenport style face & Mindy Lacefield style shading. I'm glad you like the outcome!

      Delete
  3. I can see you have been having great fun! I especially love the skeleton mermaid! Beautiful! Love all the fun mermaids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Zafaran, so glad you can see how much fun!

      Delete
  4. All are very lovely, especially like the one at the bottom; love her colouring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Annabelle.

      Delete
  5. gorgeous work...mermaid land is agreeing with you!

    ReplyDelete