Pages

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Week 15 & 16 (51 & 52) Project Life

Playing catch up here... those holidays do get in the way of my regular Project Life time.

This one's a little fuzzy, but you get the picture. Lots of Christmas stuff happening. I've also started themeing (I know, that's not a word - but it should be!) a little more using the heaps & heaps of 6x6 paper pads I have lying around. Sometimes I scan the papers then layer them with the photos in Photoshop. Other times I print out the photos & stick them onto the trimmed down papers. I'm liking the effect so far.

I went crazy on the papers for Christmas week and used washi tape & heaps of stickers as well. Not my usual style as I like the pictures to be the main pull but it does make the page stand out in my album & that's what I was trying to achieve. The papers & embellishments are from My Minds Eye - Merry & Bright.

Just a quick note to paper manufacturers... those of us in the Southern Hemisphere (and there are a few) don't need anything with frost or ice or snow or snowmen or snowflakes for Christmas themed stuff. We don't have that stuff as Christmas is in our summer. I found it so hard to find anything that didn't have those motifs on them somewhere.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment