Pages

Monday, 7 January 2013

Week 1 2013 Project Life

This is where I get back in line with everyone else's numbering of Project Life. I think.

When I was a party going lady about town NYE was the highlight of the festive season for me. Here in Sydney we always had the best fireworks and the best partaaays/festivals that went on into the next day and beyond. Celebrating NYE in this city was always the main event.

Now not so much. We had friends over for dinner, they left before they turned into pumpkins & my husband & I cuddled on the sofa watching the fireworks on our plasma TV. Times have changed.

My word for 2013 is grow. I would like to grow fitter, wiser & more in tune with the universe and my surroundings. I would like my business ventures & my creativity to grow. I would like to be more than what I am now by the end of the year. It's a big ask. But one I am committed to.

By the way... that picture at the bottom in the middle... my 3 year old knocked the tree over by throwing a Lightning McQueen car into it then trying to get it out without me knowing. I wanted to laugh so much but I had to be serious. He was terribly upset.

Do you have a word for 2013? What does it mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment