Pages

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Consolidation Time

I have decided to consolidate all my blogs into one from now on. They're all about my creative work so there's no need to separate them all out. Plus it's tough keeping track of them all!

Old posts can be seen on these blogs:

Zentangles
Project Life
Art Journals

New facebook page here.

Kooky Makes Art

I owe a debt of gratitude to the following arty people. They have freed the artist inside who's been fighting to get out for so long.

Julie Fei-Fan Blazer
Alisa Burke
Christy Tomlinson
Rick Roberts & Maria Thomas
Suzi Blu
Jane Davenport

I am sure you can see their influences in all of my work. That's what good teachers are for.  And now I'm well on the road to discovering my own style.

Love & light & all things bright to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment